Monday 12 January 2015

SisterHood Of The World Bloggers Award!!

Yep! That’s right guys, I’ve been nominated for another award by the whenshewrites and I really, really appreciate it, thank you so much! Your blog is fab and I actually enjoy keeping updated with your post. You’re doing such a great job. Please go and check out her blog right here
Rules for this award:
 1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.

1)       Tell us something about yourself that you haven’t told us yet
Well I’m not sure if you already know but I come from a teenie weeny island in Europe called London but I am from a West African country called Nigeria which you might have probably heard of. (So basically I was born and raised in London but I’m Nigerian! :) )
2)      Tell us your most embarrassing moment
Oh gosh! This is such a good question but I need time to actually think through my life and decide my MOST embarrassing moment! I will definitely try to write a post about it.. when I actually come up with it though.
3)      What do you enjoy doing the most?
I know this is VERY strange but I would actually say talking!!.. I mean I enjoy meeting new people, interacting with others, having a laugh and just being lively and happy sort off. Like ever since primary school when you get your end of year report in school, one thing that has always been in the teachers comment is that I talk a lot so I suppose I can’t really change that and it’s a part of me I guess! Now don’t worry if you have a conversation with me, I won’t just fire you with words and words and bore you to sleep..I’m actually very interesting to listen to..
4)      What are 5 things you cannot live without?
Well I think first of all water and food which ofcourse I need not to explain, clothes because well..you know, a house/shelter and probably a phone that works and stuff.
5)      What are your favourite hobbies?
I like eating, dancing, acting, singing, watching movies, blogging, sleeping, and surfing the net! There’s probably more but oh well.
6)      What type of music do you like?
Well I really like things like R&B, Gospel Music, AfroBeats and even a bit of rap.
7)      If you had the chance to spend a whole day with a celebrity, who would you pick?
Beyonce. And I shall say no more..
8)      What is your greatest fear?
We all fear the unknown. Oh and big, bad, scary dogs.
9)      Name 3 places you would like to visit
I would love to visit Morocco, Dubai and America. I would really love to travel everywhere but these are my main 3 goals by the time I’m like 30 lol.
10)   What inspires you?
I think this is a great question, it’s really deep but when I read it, the first thing that came into my mind was success. I really don’t know why but that’s just what I fist thought of.
I nominate:
 simplyfaisa
beautyandshe 
voguemystash
 whatjuliettesays 
cultureartmedia 
katemareebeauty 
 lucyredford 
allthatshimmers 
temporarysecretary 
ellethings 

My Questions
1) Something you are looking forward to in this 2015
2) Flats, heels or trainers?
3)What's your favorite season? 
4) What word/phrase have you been constantly saying?
5) If you were to go back to 2014 what would be the one thing you would change?
6) Give us one fun fact about yourself
7) Favorite feature if yourself?
8) Do you enjoy reading, if so fav book?
9) Describe to what your summer outfits usually consist of
10) What's your aspiration in life?
 

 And I’m done! So I hoped you guys enjoyed this post and getting to know a bit more about me (or not.. lol) and also feel free to comment any of your answers from above even if I didn’t nominate you. Thanks you so much again whenshewrites for the nomination.
Until next time, Mwah xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 AfroBeeBeauty