Wednesday 18 February 2015

My 2015 Shoes Wishlist !!


Hello Everyone! So today I am back with another post for you all and it’s basically about the shoes that I really, really wanna get before the end of this year. I am kinda of a shoe addict but I’m sure most other bloggers, youtubers, vloggers etc probably are too! As you read you will probably notice that I have a very diverse style range from trainers to edgy style boots and all that kinda jazz. Anyways let’s get started with the list and I hope you enjoy!>>

 1) Timberlands  6'' Premium Boot
 

 I think these shoes are first ones that I would like to get! I love them so much and you could really rock them with so many outfits; from jeans to shorts to leggings, jeggins, skirts, you name it! The boots come in a range on heights but I really like the 6'' ankle ones, you can get the ones slightly lower or the really high lace up boot type ones (lol I know I'm terrible at describing, just please bare with me). Although Timberlands are quite pricy, around £160 for my size see JD Sports Timberlands I would say they are  110% worth it, and last for so long with the premium waterproof leather! The only down side to them is they change colour when wet, but that alright coz as soon as they dry, they're back to normal again and your feet stay dry, fresh and cosy!

2) Nike Airforce 1 Mid 

 You probably didn't know but I'm a proper trainer all day, everyday girl! Trainers are and always will be my thing, although sometimes I have phases where for a month or so I'll be really into another style of shoes but then back to trainers again! I'm just that kind of girl, you know. These casual everyday Air Forces are also one of the shoes I'd love to get sometime during this year. They are black so they will go with everything and wont get dirty as quick (I say that, yet I have white converse pffft). There are also many other colours and styles you can choose from here but my personal fav are the black mid ones. 

3) Black Leather Chelsea Boots

Seriously guys, Chelsea Boots are soo bae! They are soo cute and fashionable and are great for when you actually wanna dress up. Although I'm altogether in love with them, I'm actually really stuck on which type to get because there is the one with flatter platforms (picture on the right) and the ones with the chunky heel. I think they both look soo pretty but I just can't decide. Please comment down below which ones you think are nicer or better to help me out thanks! Finally these boots are super cheap, like the most expensive ones I've seen (that I would like) have been less than £30 so that's definitely a bargain! They are also on sale in a lot of shops like New Look and online websites!


  4) Nike Airmax Thea

Lastly, I would really love to get these Thea trainers! I think they look really cool and I've heard that they are super comfy and durable. I realised that I actually had no running shoes whatsoever even though I'm obsessed with trainers. That's why I figured it's about time I actually got myself some decent pair of trainers. Also since I'm trying to get myself into this healthier lifestyle of balanced diet, exercises, workouts, gym and stuff, a cute pair of Air Max Thea's will come in handy! As for price they are a lil pricy (£85) but I think they are so worth it and I've seen and heard many positive reviews on them. I might sort of negotiate and do a hustling and deals with my parents to see what we can do! Lol I dunno!!

And that's the end of my list for now guys!! Thank yo so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please leave opinions and share your views on personal experiences with the type of shoes on my list to help me out here (especially with the chelsea boots)! 
What are the top shoes you guys really wanna get this year?
Thanks again guys ILYSM..
Abbie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 AfroBeeBeauty